- Harris et al, 2023: Achieving integrated treatment: a realist synthesis of service models and systems for co-existing serious mental health and substance use conditions. Lancet Psychiatry. 2023 Aug;10(8):632-643
- De Witte et al, 2014: Treatment for outpatients with comorbid schizophrenia and substance use disorders: A review. European Addiction Research 20:105-114
- Hunt et al, 2013: Psychosocial interventions for people with both severe mental illness and substance misuse (Review). The Cochrane Library 2013, Issue 10
- Karapareddy, 2018: A Review of Integrated Care for Concurrent Disorders: Cost Effectiveness and Clinical Outcomes
- Hakobyan et al, 2020: Concurrent Disorder Management Guidelines
- Bjørnstad og Gråwe, 2014: Integrert behandling av rus og psykiske lidelser i en sikkerhetspsykiatrisk avdeling: Evaluering av implementeringstiltak. Nordisk Tidsskrift for Helseforskning, nr. 1.
- Boyle, Patrick E; Kroon, Hans, 2006: Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment: Comparing Facilitators and Challenges of Implementation for Ohio and the Netherlands. International Journal of Mental Health. Vol.35(2), 2006, pp. 70-88.
- Chandler, Daniel W. 2011: Fidelity and outcomes in six integrated dual disorders treatment programs. Community Mental Health Journal. Vol.47(1), 2011, pp. 82-89.
- Chandler, Daniel, 2009: Implementation of integrated dual disorders treatment in eight California programs. American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation. Vol.12(4), 2009, pp. 330-351
- Drake, R. E., O’Neal, E. L., & Wallach, M. A., 2008. A systematic review of psychosocial research on psychosocial interventions for people with co-occurring severe mental and substance use disorders. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 34(1), 123–138.
- Harrison, Jennifer; Spybrook, Jessaca; Curtis, Amy; Cousins, Linwood, 2017: Integrated dual disorder treatment: Fidelity and implementation over time. Social Work Research. Vol.41(2), 2017, pp. 111-119.
- Harrison Jennifer, Curtis, Amy; Cousins, Linwood; Spybrook, Jessaca, 2016: Integrated dual disorder treatment implementation in a large state sample. Community Mental Health Journal. Vol.53(3), 2017, pp. 358-366
- Kikkert, M., Goudriaan, A., de Waal, M., Peen, J., & Dekker, J., 2018. Effectiveness of Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment (IDDT) in severe mental illness outpatients with a co-occurring substance use. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 95, 35–42.
- Kola, Lenore A; Kruszynski, Ric, 2010: Adapting the integrated dual-disorder treatment model for addiction services. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly. Vol.28(4), 2010, pp. 437-450
- McHugo, Gregory J; Drake, Robert E; Whitley, Rob; Bond, Gary R; Campbell, Kikuko; Rapp, Charles A; Goldman, Howard H; Lutz, Wilma J; Finnerty, Molly T, 2007: Fidelity outcomes in the national implementing evidence-based practices project. Psychiatric Services. Vol.58(10), 2007, pp. 1279-1284.
- Moser, Lorna L; DeLuca, Natalie L; Bond, Gary R; Rollins, Angela L, 2004: Implementing Evidence-Based Psychosocial Practices: Lessons Learned from Statewide Implementation of Two Practices. CNS Spectrums. Vol.9(12), 2004, pp. 926-936, 942
- Mueser, Kim T; Torrey, William C; Lynde, David; Singer, Patricia; Drake, Robert E, 2003: Implementing evidence-based practices for people with severe mental illness. Behavior Modification. Vol.27(3), 2003, pp. 387-411.
- Pringle, Janice; Grasso, Kim; Lederer, Lisa, 2017: Integrating the integrated: Merging Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment (IDDT) with housing first. Community Mental Health Journal. Vol.53(6), 2017, pp. 672-678.
- Rapp, Charles A; Etzel-Wise, Diane; Marty, Doug; Coffman, Melinda; Carlson, Linda; Asher, Dianne; Callaghan, Jennifer; Whitley, Rob, 2008: Evidence-based practice implementation strategies: Results of a qualitative study. Community Mental Health Journal. Vol.44(3), 2008, pp. 213-224
- Salyers et al, 2007: Development of a scale to assess practitioners knowledge in providing Integrated Dual Disorders Treatment. Adm Policy Ment Health 34:570-581
- Spivak et al, 2020: Integrated dual diagnosis treatment among United Stated mental health treatment facilities: 2010 to 2018. Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Van Wamel, Anneke; Jansen, Hendrik; Kuijpers, Erik, 2010: Addiction and personality disorders: Towards integrated treatment. Implementation in an Axis II treatment team. Mental Health and Substance Use: dual diagnosis. Vol.3(3), 2010, pp. 219-226.
- Van Wamel, Anneke; Kroon, Hans; van Rooijen, Sonja, 2009: Systematic implementation of integrated dual disorders treatment in the Netherlands. Mental Health and Substance Use: dual diagnosis. Vol.2(2), 2009, pp. 101-110
- Woltmann, Emily M; Whitley, Rob, 2007: The role of staffing stability in the implementation of integrated dual disorders treatment: An exploratory study. Journal of Mental Health. Vol.16(6), 2007, pp. 757-769.
- Drake R.E., Essock, S.M., Shaner, A., Carey, K.B., Minkoff, K., Kola, L., Lynde, D., Osher, F.C., Clark, R.E., & Rickards, L., 2001: Implementing Dual Diagnosis Services for Clients With Severe Mental Illness. Psychiatr Serv. 52(4):469-76.
- Harrison, Jennifer 2017: Integrated dual disorder treatment: Co-occurring evidence-based practice implementation, alteration, and fidelity over time. Dissertation Abstracts International: Section B: The Sciences and Engineering. Vol.77(7-B(E)),2017 (Se artikler under «fagfellevurderte artikler av Harrison et al)
- Maharaj, Ravita 2010: Organizational culture, absorptive capacity, and the change process: Influences on the fidelity of implementation of Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment in community-based mental health organizations. Dissertation Abstracts International Section A: Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol.71(3-A),2010
- Montesano, Vicki L. 2018: Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment Team Leader experiences of implementing the Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment model: A grounded theory. Dissertation Abstracts International: Section B: The Sciences and Engineering. Vol.78(11-B(E)),2018
Andre kilder om integrert behandling
- Nederlansk artikkel – fagfellevurdert:
Neven, A; Kool, N; Bonebakker, A. E; Mulder, C. L. 2018: Efficacy of integrated dual disorder treatment for dual disorder patients: A systematic literature review. [Dutch]. Tijdschrift voor Psychiatrie. Vol.60(4), 2018, pp. 231-240.
Andre relevante oversiktsartikler
- Fantuzzi C, Mezzina R. Dual diagnosis: A systematic review of the organization of community health services. International Journal of Social Psychiatry. 2020;66(3):300-310.
- Schulte SJ, Meier PS, Stirling J. Dual diagnosis clients' treatment satisfaction - a systematic review. BMC Psychiatry. 2011 Apr 18;11:64.
- Bjørnstad, K.E., 2012: Integrert behandling av rus og psykiske lidelse i en sikkerhetspsykiatrisk avdeling: Evaluering av kvalitetsforbedringstiltak. Masteroppgave i psykososialt arbeid – selvmord, rus, vold og traumer, Universitetet i Oslo
Relevante temaer, et utvalg studier:
Endringprosess, stadiebasert behandling
- Stages of change theory (2022)
- The role of the therapeutic alliance in the treatment of substance misuse: a critical review of the literature (2005)
- Stages of Change (2002)
- Stages of change in the modification of problem behaviors (1992)
- In search of how people change: Applications to addictive behaviors (1992)
- Treatment of Patients With Psychiatric and Psychoactive Substance Abuse Disorders (1989)
- Do Family Interventions Improve Outcomes in Early Psychosis? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis (2017)
- Family interventions for schizophrenia and the psychoses: A review.(2016)
- Psychoeducational multi-family groups (MFG) are recommended in the new national guidelines for the treatment of psychosis: What are the participants’ subjective experiences? (2016)
- Psychoeducation for siblings of people with severe mental illness Cochrane Database Syst Rev. (2015)
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Family Intervention for Co-occurring Substance Use and Severe Psychiatric Disorders (2012)
- Family-focused treatment for adolescents with bipolar disorder: results of a 2-year randomized trial (2008)
- The Pyramid of Family Care: A framework for family involvement with adult mental health services (2005)
- Management of negative symptoms among patients with schizophrenia attending multiple-family groups (2000)
Forskningsprosjektet Bedre PårørendeSamarbeid
- The duty of confidentiality during family involvement: ethical challenges and possible solutions in the treatment of persons with psychotic disorders (2022)
- Barriers and facilitators when implementing family involvement for persons with psychotic disorders in community mental health centres – a nested qualitative study (2022)
- Family involvement practices for persons with psychotic disorders in community mental health centres – a cross-sectional fidelity-based study (2021)
Illness Management and Recovery (IMR)
- Participants’ Lived Experience with the Illness Management and Recovery (IMR) Program in Relation to their Recovery-Process (2019)
- How to implement Illness Management and Recovery (IMR) in mental health service settings: evaluation of the implementation strategy (2017)
- How the Illness Management and Recovery Program Enhanced Recovery of Persons With Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders: A Qualitative Study (2016)
- Illness management and recovery program for mental health problems: reducing symptoms and increasing social functioning (2016)
- Illness Management and Recovery: A Review of the Literature (2014)
- A randomized controlled trial of the illness management and recovery program for persons with schizophrenia (2011)
- Randomized controlled trial of illness management and recovery in multiple-unit supportive housing (2009)
- A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of the illness management and recovery program (2007)
Kompetanseheving av personale
- Dual diagnosis competencies: A systematic review of staff training literature (2018)
- Critical Review of Dual Diagnosis Training for Mental Health Professionals (2016)
- Cultural adaptations of motivational interviewing: A systematic review (2022)
- A Systematic Review of Motivational Interviewing to Address Substance Use with Justice-Involved Adults (2021)
- Efficacy of Motivational Interviewing in Treating Co-occurring Psychosis and Substance Use Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis (2021)
- Motivational Interviewing for Cannabis Use Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis (2021)
- Motivational interviewing training of substance use treatment professionals: A systematic review (2019)
- Motivational interviewing, enhancement, and brief interventions over the last decade: A review of reviews of efficacy and effectiveness (2017)
- Motivational interviewing for substance abuse (2011)
- Enhancing motivation for change in problem drinking: a controlled comparison of two therapist styles (1993)
Motiverende intervju og kognitiv terapi
- Integrated motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioural therapy for people with psychosis and comorbid substance misuse: randomised controlled trial (2010)
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy and motivational intervention for schizophrenia and substance misuse. 18-month outcomes of a randomised controlled trial (2003)
- Randomized controlled trial of motivational interviewing, cognitive behavior therapy, and family intervention for patients with comorbid schizophrenia and substance use disorders (2001)
Oppsummeringer og internasjonale uttalelser
- Substance use disorders: a comprehensive update of classification, epidemiology, neurobiology, clinical aspects, treatment and prevention (2023)
- Managing dual disorders: a statement by the Informal Scientific Network, UN Commission on Narcotic Drugs (2020)
- International Standards for the Treatment of Drug Use Disorders (2020)
- First-person experiences of recovery in co-occurring mental health and substance use conditions (2017)
- Psychosocial interventions for people with both severe mental illness and substance misuse. Systematic review (2019)